do you ever just smell an old perfume, or hear an old song, or pass an old hangout spot and kinda break inside for a couple minutes
The story always matters. That’s actually why we make such a great team. You find the evidence, the evidence helps me build a story, the story points us to the solution.
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
[imagines a character in the hands of better writers]
[imagines a scenario in the hands of better writers]
[imagines a whole show and concept in the hands of better writers]
a support group for people who began using popular slang ironically but now cannot stop
"if you like someone, just tell them!"
is the worst piece of shit advice you can give to anyone
please dont be ashamed of stretch marks it is proof you are growing it doesnt mean you are ugly it means youre growing into a pretty flower you are special and cute
Then I just, come on…
if we skyping best believe im looking at myself in that lil window not u
The beginning of I Write Sins Not Tragedies slowed down and layered over The Ballad of Mona Lisa.
here’s a dating tip
if your partner suffers social anxiety or is an introvert, do not force them to go out on a date or hang out with you. more than likely, being alone relaxes their anxiety and recharges their energy. so respect that. and don’t bug them about it or take it personally. you’ll make their anxiety worse or just end up making them feel guilty as shit.
this goes for friends too. don’t do that to your friends.Someone finally said it